Professional teeth cleaning is a mandatory hygienic procedure aimed at maintaining the health of teeth and mouth.
The cost of cleaning is individual, depends on the wishes of the patient and is formed based on the following factors:
- of the equipment used;
- the size of the treatment area and the nature of the plaque;
- Regular visits to the dental clinic to prevent dental disease;
- Presence of orthopedic structures, braces, implants and crowns;
- the need to polish seals and their restorations;
- the need to apply a medical bandage to the gums after the procedure;
- tooth sensitivity.
TYPE OF SERVICES
Consultation (included in the cost of treatment)
Office whitening with the BEYOND Polus system
Removal of supra-syllable dental plaque automatically. (scaling)
AirFlow cleaning (2 jaws)