Only professional care and cleaning with the use of special hygiene products can stop the development of the carious process.
These methods are most effective during the diagnosis of superficial caries, affecting only individual elements of the teeth.
Damaged teeth are cleaned with ultrasound or the Air Flow method, after which the enamel is treated with a fluoride mass.
In some cases, fissures are sealed to provide additional protection.
✔ effective prevention of caries.
– it is necessary to strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations.
Types of cleaning performed by:
- Plaque indicator;
- Air Flow Teeth Cleaning;
- Polishing old fillings (to restore the gloss and smoothness of the surface); *
- Cleaning teeth with ultrasound (scaling); *
- Treatment dressing *
* if necessary
– the effect of ultrasound on carious defects can cause pain and aggravate the defect.
– use of highly abrasive powders