Inflammation of the gums occurs due to inadequate oral hygiene, which creates a favorable environment for the development of harmful microorganisms, as well as the appearance of plaque and calculi.
Removing dental plaque with ultrasonic cleaning or the Air Flow system is part of a comprehensive treatment that not only helps to avoid gum disease, but also prevents disease.
✔ stopping the development of possible dental diseases;
✔ removal of subgingival and supragingival deposits that caused inflammation;
✔ prevention of inflammation;
✔ elimination of bleeding gums;
✔ prevention of periodontitis.
– bleeding of the gums is likely;
– after the procedure, you may need medical support at home (dental gels, rinses).
Types of cleansing performed by:
- Plaque indicator;
- Air Flow Teeth Cleaning;
- Polishing old fillings (to restore the gloss and smoothness of the surface); *
- Cleaning teeth with ultrasound (scaling); *
- Treatment dressing *
* if necessary
– carry out the whitening procedure on the day of cleaning
– to carry out treatment on the day after the procedure.
– eat spicy, salty foods. And alcohol. After the procedure
– use of high-quality powders